12.09.2013

Long Extended Absence

Well what can I say it has almost been two years since my last post.  Life got really busy and unfortunately the blog got put on the back burner.  I am ready to start my blog up again and share Brad and I's life not only for record purposes but hopefully to meet blog friends as well.  I will do my best to update the major things in life that has changed in the last 2 years (job change, vacations, the loss of our beloved Pug Belle, Life at the new house and much more).  I really am happy to be picking blogging back up regularly and I look forward to reconnecting and meeting new friends.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! So glad you're back! (Not that I post very regularly myself either. It's hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, I am excited to be blogging again!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...