4.20.2012

Season Opener

Last weekend was the official "Season Opener" for the Sill's at Coors Field to cheer on the Colorado Rockies.  We try to make it to as many Sunday games as we can through out the season as it is a great way to spend the day.  As I am sure you all remember the last season opener that we went to was not quite the summer baseball game you think of.  This year was no surprise either as the whole game was FREEZING.
We started of the lovely cold day with breakfast/lunch at one of our favorite restaurants La Loma.  Maggie decide to come with Brad and I as she was not up for autographs with John.  We had a GREAT BIG adult beverage to start out the day right.

We then headed over to Coors to meet up with John and get settled to watch the Rockies lose try their hardest to win.  Luckily we had Club Level seats which gave us the freedom to be able to go in and out and not just freeze to death in the cold.  John meet up with us in the first inning after all of his autographing was done.

Before the game
All in all we were able to make the best out of the fact that it was freezing and the Rockies got their butts kicked.  I asked myself again why to I go to games in April... but who can't love the beauty of Coors field and great memories!!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Chantele (from UT)May 7, 2012 at 3:08 AM

    I came over from Kelly's Korner. I am just thinking about opening up a blog for all to read, and a few nights ago I was doing a "bucketlist" to add to the blog and on there is my dream to attend a game in Coors Field. So, coming here and seeing your latest post is ... Coors Field. I am so jealous, SO jealous. :) I have you booked marked and plan to read back thru your blog and will definately be checking back from time to time to get my Coors Field fix. GO ROCKIES!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...