12.10.2013

These Are a few of my Favorite Things...

Today I am linking up with Erika and Andrea to talk about my favorite things under $10.  I was just thinking the other day that it would be a great Christmas gift to make up cute cards "These are a few of my favorite things" and give them out in gift bags for Christmas.  I think it would be a great gift for girlfriends and family members.  With out further ado here are my favorite things...





1. Oregon Chai, Single serving Vanilla Chai Tea Latte.  This is the best treat that I take to work and have a "special" drink on those extra cold days.  They taste great and are oh so easy to make. 

2. EOS Lip Balm, these little eggs are wonderful.  Not only are they a fun shape but they come in awesome colors and flavors.  They do a great job with keeping your lips moist especially in this crazy cold weather we have been having in Colorado.

3. Yes to Cucumber facial wipes (I personally buy them at Target).  These are great to clean off your makeup and give your face an over all cleansing.  I love the smell and how it makes my face soft afterwards, it always feels like a mini facial.  They also have great travel sized packages you can take with you on trips.  I think it is genius that the have a plastic clip down lid so the packaging stays closed up tight and there are no issues with the wipes drying out. 

4. Crystal Light Liquid.  I just love all the flavors and the fact that all it takes is one LOOOONG  squirt and you are in business with some of the best tasting water around.  The containers are compact and I must admit I have two at my desk, one in my purse and one at home.  Obsessed?  I think so!!


5. Victoria's Secret body spray scents, my personal favorite is Love Spell see HERE.  I am not a perfume girl at all... usually they make me sneeze my head off.  This however is the perfect blend of fruity and flowery described by the website as "irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach..". While technically this is over the $10 mark there are always coupons and I even got mine free with a coupon.  Victoria's Secret whole line of body sprays are great, there is defiantly a scent for everyone. 

6. Redbook magazine I enjoy and look forward to when the new copy comes out each month and read it from cover to cover.  Personally for my stage of life this magazine hits all of my interests (beauty, food, clothes, finances, etc.).  There are great gift ideas and excellent beauty tips.  At any given time my magazine basket has at least 10 Redbooks.  They also are a great to take on trips!! 

There you have it, my list of favorite things.  Go ahead try them out and tell me what you think. 




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

  1. I really like the eos sweet mint!
    Where can I find the Oregon chai tea? I looked for it at Walmart last week, and it wasn't there.
    Love Spell is so good!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweet mint is my favorite as well, try the honey dew it is a close second for me. I get the Oregon Chai at Kingsoopers (Kroger) but I think I have seen it at Target as well. I is a great substitute for a daily Starbucks!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! BUNCHES of people linked to it last month and I'm officially trying it out. I'm also going to throw those face wipes in my cart during my next Target run. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great monthly link, I am excited to participate. You wont regret the cucumber wipes they are awesome!

      Delete
  3. I had eos lip balm last month as my favorite thing! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EOS is the best, love the fun colors and flavors!

      Delete
  4. Those cucumber facial wipes sound awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think Sarah. They are refreshing, fun and cheep, I love the true cucumber smell.

      Delete
  5. I'm definitely adding EOS Lip Balm to my Christmas shopping list. Thanks for recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...