1.17.2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!!  I am so glad to see the weekend in sight, it has been a busy week!! As always I am linking up with all these lovely ladies for their fabulous Friday link ups.
AprilChristinaNatasha and Darci for Five on Friday , Lauren ElizabethLife RearrangedThe Diary of a Real House Wife , The Grits Blog, and Heavens to Betsy with their Friday link ups.

{One}
Bronco Pride: As I have mentioned Brad and I are HUGE Bronco's fans.  Being the native Coloradoan's we are, this Bronco run is making us so excited.  Y'all the last time the Broncos were close to going to the Super Bowl I was 14!! The only thing in the way to NYC is "Uggs".  I really don't like him and he better not ruin our Super Bowl chances.  It is Peyton's time to "ride" and Uggs better steer clear. Today I will be "United in Orange" and nervously anxiously awaiting the game on Sunday.  LETS GO BRONCOS!!!


{Two}
Jeans {Here}: I have been eying these jeans since Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To told me I "needed" these.  Once she added it to her "must have list" it was a done deal and I bought.  I am one of those gals that hates jeans and even more hates jean shopping.  After months of debating if I should try them out they went on sale and I finally decided to pull the trigger.  I am so glad I did as they fit me perfect and look soooo cute on my body type and bootie.  They are very versatile and can be worn with many different boots or shoes.  The color and distressed look is very cute and makes any outfit pop.  Go ahead check them out and get yourself a pair, you wont regret it.



{Three}
Gnomeo: One of my co-workers got me the absolute cutest gnome for Christmas. In my older wiser days I have developed an affinity for gnomes.  I have a Travelosity gnome who we shall call Gnomeo 1 and another garden gnome.  Brad got a Bronco Gnome for Christmas and then Gnomeo #2 made his appearance as well (Don't judge for me calling them Gnomeo) (P.S. If you haven't seen Gnomeo and Juliette the movie it is a must see, the characters are so cute and I just got the biggest kick out of the story!!)  Anyways Gnomeo #2 is an inside Gnome since he has glitter on him and he is just too cute to be outside.  He is perched on a tree cookie with moss rocks around him, when ever I walk by I just smile. 

I just love his little face
{Four}
Nashville and other shows: I hate to admit this next fact but I love TV. It really is my one guilty pleasure, that being said I am not a total couch potato!!  I am so happy that all the winter hiatuses are over and all the shows are back on. Nashville is my favorite and after the cliff hanger I was glad it was back on this week.  There are two shows that I feel like I could be a character in.. Nashville (I just love country music but can't sing with a darn) and Hart of Dixie (My love of all things southern).  When these two shows are on I am in my happy place.  Other shows that I (sometimes) Brad enjoy are Chicago Fire, The Black List, Arrow, The Tomorrow People, Carrie Dairy's, Revenge, Reign (Brad hates this) and more.  I am happy to say though that we do not watch Reality TV.  I felt like my brain was being fried and had to cut it cold Turkey.  What are your favorite shows?



{Five}
Friday!! This week has been so busy at work.  every night I come home and just feel like crashing from running around all day.  I am so happy it is the weekend!!! Yeah for Friday!!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

  1. So you found my blog! Reading through your 5 things felt like I wrote most of them! lol! Love Peyton Manning! More than likely I will be rooting for him despite how gorgeous Tom Brady is :) I picked up those jeans after Sheaffer said so and they were on sale! I love them! My husband picked up another pair for me for Christmas too :) And Nashville, Hart of Dixie, The Blacklist, etc....we could be twins! I not a fan of reality shows either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. That is so funny we share so many of the same interests. When ever Sheaffer tells me to buy something I just do, my poor husband keeps saying "who the heck is Sheaffer, and that girl makes you spend money!!" Haha! By the way I will be trying your stir-fry from your last post it looks amazing. GO BRONCOS!!

      Delete
  2. {Visiting from the Five on Friday link up} Thanks for mentioning "Nashville". I so need to check that out! I just started watching "Hart of Dixie", fell in love with it, and have been binge watching it on Netflix every possible chance I get! lol :) ... Hooray for FRIDAY!! Have a fabulous weekend!!! :*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, thanks for stopping by. You will LOVE Nashville especially if you love Hart of Dixie. (Don't you just love Netflix!) Let me know what you think.
      Happy weekend!!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Alisha! This is my first time linking-up with 5 on Friday and I'm having so much fun finding new blogs! My husband of all people {he hates TV} pulled me into watching Nashville. Now, he doesn't care much about it and I love it! I'm happy to say that I've quit reality TV too. There was one show that I couldn't stop watching, but I finally decided to stop because it's all fake anyway. Why waste my time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, thanks for stopping by!! Yea for us girls getting rid of the "junk" in our lives. On to bigger and better pastures like Nashville, no if Scarlet and Gunner and Rania and Deacon would just get back together I would be a happy girl. Happy weekend!

      Delete
  4. HAAAAPPPPPYYYY FFFRRRIIIDDDAAAAYYYY!! I haven't seen Nashville - but I keep hearing awesome things about it. You have convinced me to give it a try. Thank you for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and hosting a great link up. Give Nashville a try and let me know what you think!! Happy weekend!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...