1.24.2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!! From Colorado it is a white winter wonderland.  As always I am linking up with all these lovely ladies for their fabulous Friday link ups.
AprilChristinaNatasha and Darci for Five on Friday , Lauren ElizabethLife RearrangedThe Diary of a Real House Wife , and The Grits Blog, with their Friday link ups.

{One}
Frankie's Birthday: My little baby Wienerschnitzel is turning 12 (85 in dog years)!!  How did this happen my baby is now a grouchy old man. I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world as he truly is my best little buddy.  Brad and I are so glad we were able to rescue him as a puppy and give him the life of a king that he deserved.  While he has many "interesting" character qualities he makes us laugh each day.  Here's to another great year with my "best boy" Frankie!!



{Two}
Fifty-Nifty United States: I am so excited to have gotten this series started {Here}.  To say I love traveling and the United States is an under statement.  I decided to kick off a series about each of the states and the travels that we have had.  Check out my first post on sweet home Alabama {Here}.


{Three}
Winter wonderland: Here in Colorado we have been having very warm winter temperatures in the 50's.  Thursday it snowed over night and we got to wake up to a snowy Flatiron winter wonderland.  Too bad it is already melting as it looks oh so pretty!!

Credit:  Henry Huettel Photography
{Four}
100th Post: Yesterday's post on Alabama {Here} was my 100th post!!! It is fun to look back and see our journeys and travels and I can't wait to look ahead 100 more posts to see what they will bring in our lives.
 
{Five}
Decorating Facelift: As I have mentioned we are in the midst of a little re-decorating in our Living Room/Eat in Kitchen area.  We are going with a ... Unites States theme (shocker) and was able to hang our new art work from Pottery Barn {Here} and showcase a new star piece of art from Pottery Barn as well {Here}.  Things are coming together great and I can't wait to show before and after photos soon. 


Have a great weekend!!!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

12 comments:

  1. Bless that sweet birthday pup!!!! So exciting!!! Cheers to 12 happy pup filled years! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word... What a sweet, sweet puppy!!! (Yes, still a puppy at 12 years old!)

    :)

    Happy weekend, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Lisa. Frankie was glad you thought he was still young, if only puppies could live as old as humans, they are so special!!

      Delete
  3. What a week! Happy Birthday to Frankie and happy 100th post to you! Stopping by from H54F, have a lovely weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whitney thank you for stopping by!! It was a busy fun week, thanks for the birthday wishes for my sweet pup Frankie. Happy Monday!!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to Frankie! The snow looks beautiful!
    I can't wait to see more of your posts in the future!

    kisses,
    Michelle Elizabeth
    Peonies + Ballet Flats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately the snow is now getting icy, bummer!! Looking forward to reading more of your blog as well. Happy Monday!!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday Frankie!!! Dogs are such a blessing and fill our lives in so many ways. I have three furbabies and each are so unique and different!!

    Thank you for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and once again hosting a great link up. If only dogs could live forever, they really do fill our lives with love!!!

      Delete
  6. What a little cutie, hope you did something fun to celebrate his birthday. Happy 100th post. I am a little jealous of your warm winter, I have a sheet of ice in my driveway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry, thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately the ice came our way with the cold. Hopefully warm weather will come to all of us soon. Happy Monday!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...