2.06.2014

Five on Friday

It has been one of those weeks.  It started with the Bronco's not even showing up to the Super Bowl, that got me in the funk and it just has continued on from there.  The good news is due to being such a blah week at least work was SUPER busy and made the week go by quicker.  Now if we can get out of this frozen Colorado tundra hopefully next week will be better!!  (Like losing the Super Bowl wasn't bad enough... we have had to deal with subzero temperatures all week). Here is my Five on Friday...

{ONE}
Lucy: I just can't get enough of this cute fur ball. She was all decked out for all of her guests on Sunday and even had football beads to show her football pride.  She makes me laugh daily with her crazy, annoying sweet personality.



{TWO}
Reign: I may or may not be totally OBSESSED with this TV show on CW.  I love that it takes place in the Renaissance period and is totally different then any other show.  Of course there is a love triangle with a "queen" in the middle.  I am 100% behind team Bash and love Mary and him together, such great chemistry.  Now if you ask Brad what he thinks about the show he will just roll his eyes as he thinks it is so ridiculous how much I obsess over the characters and story line.  This is a must see, check it out on Netflex or online as it will not disappoint!!


{THREE}
Olympics:  I can never decide if I like the summer or winter games better. I think it is whatever one is one at the time!!  I am so excited to snuggle up each night and watch the games unfold.  I especially love watching the ice skating, skiing and snow boarding.  I am always in awe of the athletes and routing on the red, white and blue.
Nothing say Olympics quite like GOOGLE
{FOUR}
I am so looking forward to a very low key weekend.  I have lots of vacation planning for two upcoming trips and Pinterest boards with Birthday gifts to get to.  It is so nice to not have anything to worry about, just RELAX.

{FIVE}
Receiving a Liebster Award.  A big thank you to Ashley over at The Grits Blog.  I am so excited to answer her questions and pass the award to other bloggers just like me.  I enjoy Ashley's blog so much, she always writes about so many great topics of interest and "keeps it real".  She hosts a great "Little Friday Link Up" each week with lots of lovely gals blogs to read.  Thank you ASHLEY!!



As always I am linking up with all of these fabulous ladies...
AprilChristinaNatasha and Darci for Five on Friday , The Grits Blog for Little Friday Link Up, Lauren ElizabethLife Rearranged, and  The Diary of a Real House Wife.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

  1. I love the Olympics - I think I'm leaning more to the winter games. I’d love it if you’d share this at my link party, going on now! http://acowboylife.blogspot.com/2014/02/friday-favorites-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and stopping by, I would love to link up and will do so this Friday.

      Delete
  2. Love that picture of your sweet Lucy!!! Happy Friday, girlie :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Lucy just loves to be a ham and get her picture taken. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Visiting from the link up. Lucy is adorable! She looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Chrissy. Lucy is very sweet but very ornery!!

      Delete
  4. Lucy is just so precious!! I have three dogs and can't get enough of them either! I was on the edge as to whether or not I should watch Regin - now I will have to! I have been wanting a new show to get into - so your timing on this is perfect.

    AND YOU DESERVE THE LIEBSTER!! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...