2.24.2014

Super Bowl


I didn't know if I could every re-hash such a hard day for us die hard Bronco's fans. However for the sake of documentation and wrapping up a great Bronco football year I had to decide to put by big girl panties on and write about the day we should  have been the Super Bowl Champs.

In true Sill Family Broncos football fashion we went BIG for the Super Bowl.  Big decorations, long food lists, Orange Crush bar and our favorite football friends.  We had big hopes that the Broncos would come out victorious and make us all proud.  Well folks that hope died for me at the coin toss (negative I know) and continued on the downward spiral with the first play.  I had to sit and watch while my team didn't even show up, it was EMBARRASSING!!  At least I was surrounding with enter circle of Bronco love.

(Warning picture overload)

Decorations: We tried to be festive but not over board on the typical Super Bowl gear.  We decorated mostly with the autograph items we have collected over the years.

Front foyer

Peyton Manning and John Fox








Photo Booth: I thought it would be fun to get a picture of each of our guest before the big game.  Lots of fun props and impromptu shots.  

{Brad and Alisha}



Don't know what is going on here
{Michelle and Alex}





{John and Maggie}


Tight squeeze but the helmet is on


{Warren (Dad) and Julie (Step-mom)}



{Chas and Afton}




The bump made an appearance


It was much easier to take such a butt kicking being around such great friends.  Hopefully next year will end much different.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. Fun day filled with good people and good food :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is right!! Too bad for the outcome but we sure all had fun!!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog so I had to say hi from Denver!! And that was Such a rough game..

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...