2.18.2014

Favorite Things {February 2014}


Geez Louise my weeks have been so busy.  It seems like I was just writing my January Favorite Things.  This by far is one of the favorite link ups as I love seeing all the fun items that others have on their list.  I may be a little late in the post but still wanted to share my February list.   In case you missed my January list please click {Here} or the December list please click {Here}. Thank you to to the loverly hosts Erika and Andrea for such a great link up.

{One} Tide Pods:
This has been a new discovery that I LOVE!!  I hate nothing more then a sticky laundry area with residue all over the washing machine and drips on the floor.  The nifty little pod is a dream for all type A personalities.  You take one pod (much like a dishwasher pod) and place in the detergent area of your washing machine.  It's that simple... not much else to say but A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and no sticky yucky blue residue in your laundry room.



{Two} Bath and Body Soaps:
I know these lovelies have been mentioned by many people before but I am having so much fun with all the fun scents I had to mention.  I have different scents by each sink and come up with excuses to wash my hands to smell all the loveliness of each soap.  I am particularly loving the food scents (even through sometimes they make me hungry) but in particular the Gingerbread.  You can always get such great deals at Bath and Body and the soaps also make great gifts.

Yes please to all these scents!!

{Three} Birch Box:
I have now had my Birch Box Membership for 1 year and am still happy with each of the monthly boxes.  Some months are better then others but over all I have received lots of great samples of products I would not have normally tried.  The subscription also makes a fabulous gift!  I have been thinking of trying another monthly subscription, any ideas?


{Four} Apple Cider:
This one seems silly but I have been loving taking a pack of the cider to work each day and preparing a glass in the morning or afternoon when I need a pick me up.  I OD'd may have had too many Starbuck holiday drinks in the months of November, December and January (couldn't quite let the obsession go) so February has been about trying new things.  Apple cider defiantly hits the spot!!


{Five} Paper Mate InkJoy Pins {Here}:
Ya'll I have 15 plus pins that I write with on a daily bases and different colors for different things.  You should see my desk with my stash of pens.  These pins are my favorite for writing in my planner, calendar, list making and check writing (glamorous right?).  You can pick them up at Target the grocery store and even Walgreens.  Coming from a picky pin girl they get a solid A.



There you have it my February Favorite List.  Looking forward to everyone else's favorites.  Thanks for stopping by.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

12 comments:

  1. I also love Birchbox! They even have it here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome they have it in the UK, you should do a post about what you get in your box. I wonder how similar or different they are. Thanks for stopping by Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. I am a TOTAL pen addict as well. Have you tried out Stabilo pens? They're my absolute favorite! Thanks so much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Stabilo pens, I will have to give those a try!! Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  3. Stopping over from the link up. :) Bath and Body hand soaps are my favorite! The Winter Cranberry and Sugar Plum were my favorite scents this winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those are awesome scents. Some of the winter scents smell like you could eat!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I can't believe I haven't thought of Bath and Body soaps yet for a "favorite thing"! They are definitely one of my favorites as well! Also excited to see the Birch Box review, i've been thinking about signing up for a while...it's always fun to get a surprise in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Erin. Give the Birch Box a try there are lots of great samples you may not have tried unless they come in the box. It is like having a fun birthday surprise each month!!

      Delete
  5. I love those Tide pods, too. I am intrigued with Birch Box...I may have to give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Birch Box is great, give it a try. Lots of fun items you may not other wise try.Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. My favorite are the food scent soaps, too!
    I totally want to try those pens out!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Rachel!! Try the pens they wont disappoint!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...