1.15.2014

Favorite Things {January 2014}


Hello lovelies and thank you for stopping buy to see my January list of Favorite Things.  In case you missed my December list please click {Here}. This is one of my favorite link ups and I am excited to be participating for the second month in a row.  Thank you to Erika and Andrea for coming up with such a fun idea.  I know the "rules" are that the items should be under $10 but that can be hard so some of these items are close but "pas aller" (no go) in the price department.

{One} Phone case cover {HERE}
Unfortunately it looks like Cost Plus World Market does not have my exact phone case online but the link above is other phone case choices.  I have been looking obsessing over finding a new cute phone cover.  It seems that all the ones I like are "cheaply" made but expensive in cost.  I have scoured Etsy, ebay, Shildmans and many other stores and just could not find exactly what I wanted.  Being the lucky girl I am my mom knew exactly the right case for me.  I was so excited when I got the case for Christmas. Of coarse the case is  purple and I couldn't love it more.  I am seriously considering buying another one as a back up (am I crazy?).
Price: $9.99



{Two} Nalgene Bottle {Here}
In my neck of the woods (Boulder, CO) you are looked at weird if you don't have a water bottle in tow at ALL times.  I mean for gosh sake they charge you a .10 cent tax for grocery bags at the store I am sure they will start charging for water glasses soon (I degrees).  The Nalgene bottle in my opinion is the best, it cleans well, is BPA free, extremely durable, and comes in lots of fun colors.  Mine of coarse is purple and hubby has one that is Bronco orange.  I also love the fact that these babies are made in USA.
Price: $9.00



{Three} Simple Sugars {Here}
This is a body sugar scrub that come in delicious flavors and scents.  I saw it features on the show Shark Tank and knew I wanted to try it out. Brad got me the holiday gift set featuring Candy Cane (my favorite), Gingerbread and Sugar and Spice.  I put one spoon full of the scrub on a body luffa and use it everyday in the shower.  I have very sensitive skin and this scrub is doing it wonders.  It makes me so soft and smell SOO good.  The product is all natural, made with emu oil and made in the USA by a sweet college student.  Do your self and buy your self a tub or by it as a gift it will be a hit!!
Price: $11.95 (5oz individual size)

Holiday gift set,the packaging is so cute!!
Christmas (some of the oil had leaked out a bit, key the stain on the box)

{Four} Body Butter from Bath and Body {Here}
There are so many great things that you can get at Bath and Body.  Right now they are having their huge sale as well so lots of items are SUPER cheap.  On my last visit I picked up the Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Butter.  I love that it literally goes on your skin like butter and smells oh so good with a warm feeling.  I don't know if you can still get the same scent but it looks like their are others to choose from.  Once again this would make a great gift.
Cost: $10.00

{Five} Almay Eye makeup wipes {Here}
Several months I had read about these eye wipes in multiple magazines so decided to give them a try. You can pick them up in most stores like Target or Ulta.  They are round pre-soaked pads that remove your eye makeup.  They help with soothe and reduce the puffiness in your eyes.  They work great and I have seen a difference in my skin around my eyes since I starting using them.  There are several other Almay products for eyes as well if you need something a little different.
Price: $4.99

{Six} Luna Bars {Here}
Once again living near Boulder, CO means you better be eating healthy.  There are TONS of different "bar" choices when you go to the store but this is my personal favorite.  They come in great flavors, go excellent with yogurt and don't have tons of calories.  My personal favorite is the Chocolate Peppermint stick (I love anything peppermint) and I also like the Lemonzest and Peanut Honey Pretzel. I am sure you can get them at all major supermarkets including Kingsoopers, Whole Foods and Sprouts.  They are always my go to breakfast and I keep spares in my purse, car and desk.
Price: $1.50

There you have it my list for the month.  I can't wait to read about the other favorites as well.  


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

18 comments:

  1. Just ordered the Nalgene bottle! I need to drink more water and hopefully this one will help :) Thanks for linking up, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found ya through the link up! LOVE some Bath & Body Works and Warm Vanilla Sugar is my fav! I will also be adding those makeup wipes to my Target list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bath and Body stuff is the best and so reasonable priced (especially with their great sales). The Vanilla sugar smells so good, like warm cookies. You will love the make up wipes as well, they do a great job!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Really wanting to try the Warm Vanilla Sugar body butter now!
    And a chocolate peppermint Luna bar sounds delicious!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with either one!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I love watching Shark Tank, but I didn't see the episode with Simple Sugars. Now I am so excited to check out her site because I love sugar scrubs and they sound totally delicious! :) Thanks for sharing!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with any of the different scents or gift packages. I just love that fact that it is a sweet college girl pursuing her dream. Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to try out those Almay eye make-up remover pads!!! Love that!! Thanks so much for linking!! Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything blog...www.tabanderika.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for co-hosting a great link up, it is so fun each month. Can't wait to hear what you think about the Almay wipes they are awesome!

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad you like the Simple Sugars! I saw them on Shark Tank and it looked like a great product. Can you believe a college student came up with that? Genius!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I would have thought of it like so many of the other things on the Shark Tank!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. So I popped on over to find photos of your little doxies, and I see them on your "our family" photo!! So so cute! And your little pug is adorable too! I really want to try those Almay wipes now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the doxies are super cute but lots of times too smart for their own good. Let me now what you think about the Almay wipes. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I'm obsessed with finding good, cheap phone cases as well - love swapping them out! Glad you're liking Simple Sugars - my co-blogger did a Simple Sugars product review that you may enjoy:

    http://www.thesequinnotebook.com/2013/05/product-love-simple-sugars-body-scrub.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link for the review, it was fun to read. Love your Blog as well!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...