1.28.2014

Super Bowl Fashion

Super Bowl

Super Bowl by asill1 featuring J Brand
  
Here is my attempt at a collage for what I will be wearing for the big day. I must make sure that I look fashionable for the big day along with the pups.  We all will be rocking our Bronco's gear and cheering on our favorite team.  Brad is another case altogether... if you look at his side of the closet right now it is all ORANGE AND BLUE.  He is O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with Bronco's gear and seems to pick up something new each day.  His biggest issue is going to be what to wear on the big day that will have the most luck.  So many choices... he better not choose wrong!! Also we have been sporting this little cutie on our mantle since Christmas, he can't move as I am convinced he is the reason the Bronco's are in the Super Bowl.
 What will you wear for the big day, do you go for fashion or comfort?  Are you crazy and dress your dogs like me?  (My husband is reading this glad I am asking so many questions to others not him!) One thing is for sure, the Sill's bleed Orange and Blue and the Super Bowl will be our sport fashion day to shine!!!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...