10.26.2010

Flavors of Fall-Pumpkin

I have a confession to make...  I am obsessed with pumpkin and pumpkin flavors.  Today was an all time low for me when I went to 2 different places just to get my pumpkin fix.  This has become a daily run for me and I start to get grouchy if I don't have my pumpkin fix.  Here is what I have been obsessing over.
Mini Pumpkins Desktop Wallpaper
1. Einstein Brothers: They have a new "fall" pumpkin beagle.  As if this isn't good enough they also have pumpkin smear to go on top.  Let me tell you this is so good.  I have already gone there a least 8 times in 2 weeks and was dreaming about it when we were in Mexico.  Yesterday the lady said to me " You know you could just buy a dozen and freeze them, it will save you money."  Wow that is when you know you crossed the line when the employees are telling you how to save money.  To my great joy she also told me that the pumpkin bagel will be there until Thanksgiving.  Great news I don't have to go everyday now just every other!!

2. Jamba Juice: I have always been a fan of the drinks here but when I saw the promotion for the "Pumpkin Smash" I could hardly hold in the excitement.  IT IS BY FAR THE BEST DRINK EVER!!  It tastes like a pumpkin pie in drink form.  Today as I made my run the guy making my drink turned to me and said you are our best costumer for the "pumpkin smash".  Once again I don't think it is good to be recognized when you are getting your fill of pumpkin.  However after talking to him about how much I loved in and couldn't get enough he gave me a free drink coupon, SCORE, that means another pumpkin shake. 

Jamba Pumpkin Smash
YUM, YUM!!

3. Pumpkin Butter: this is a cheap easy treat you can buy at the store to put on like jams.  I use it on toast in the morning, to put on yogurt and even ice cream.  I have already gone through 1.5 jars and still going strong.

4. Pumpkin Seeds: Each year the best part about carving the pumpkins is the seeds.  I will roast them up with different flavors.  Some how the all disappear in a few days.  Hmm.. wonder who eats them all :)

Brad thinks I have officially gone off the deep end.  O'well I look forward to my pumpkin fix each year and I can't let myself down!! At lease it is a semi-healthy option right?  If you have any pumpkin ideas or recipe's I would love to see them.  After Thanksgiving will be a smooth transition into my PEPPERMINT FIX, if I have said it before I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...