1.10.2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!!  This week seemed to be extra long given the fact there was no holiday days off and it was a packed full work week.  I am happy to take it easy this weekend and enjoy time with by BFF husband.  As always I am linking up with all these lovely ladies for their fabulous Friday link ups.
AprilChristinaNatasha and Darci for Five on Friday , Lauren ElizabethLife RearrangedThe Diary of a Real House Wife , The Grits Blog, Style Elixir, and Kristina Does the Internets with their Friday link ups.


{One}
I am in love with my new Vera Bradley lunch box {Here} that Brad got me for Christmas.  It is super cute, functional, and fashionable, what more could a girl ask for.  I love all things Vera Bradley but the lunch box is at the top of my list of must have's.  I have had lots of compliments on it and it just makes me happy each time a pack it.  Also lets get real it is purple and for a self proclaimed purple lover my husband hit a homerun with this purchase. 
Cute and functional
{Two}
Christmas movies on Lifetime and Hallmark!!  It honestly has become an obsession and I am still watching them in January. They all are so sweet and just make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.  I think I ended up recorded 20+ and unfortunately I only have 5 left.  The only thing I would change about the movies is that they wouldn't wait tell the last 10 minutes to finish things instead they need to have the love and snow come a little sooner so I can swoon for even longer.  I know the Christmas season is over but now the Valentines movies are starting which are just as good, check out Hallmark and be ready to feel warm and fuzzy for the rest of the night! {Here for a complete guide to movies}

{Three}
The fabulous Sherpani hipster bag {Here}. Sherpani is a company that I starting liking became addicted to due to Maggie my friends obsession.  She has every possible bag they sell including all of the travel luggage.  I envy her collection but I am now starting to get my own collection thanks to her.  The company is out of Boulder, CO and goes for the out doorsy cute, feminine look.  Check out their full website {Here}.  The have great patterns, colors and the prices can't be beat for the quality.  Thanks MB for making me share in your addiction.
{Four}
My fur baby dogs, Lucy and Frankie.  These two make me look forward to going home each day, I can't resist their adorable faces. While the dachshund breed can be quite challenging some all the time they sure do make the best pets.  Lucy is literally attached to me E-V-E-R-Y second that I am home either on my lap or under my feet.  Frankie is a little more of an independent boy but still loves his mommy kisses.  I can't imagine life with out these two that love me no matter what!
Lucy Sitting Pretty, probably begging for food
Frankie with his snuggle tooth (Poor guy lost some teeth in his last dental he had)
{Five}
Heathered Plush Robe {Here} that I received for Christmas.  This baby is a must have, I have been wearing it nonstop, even now as I type.  Not only do I wear it after the shower but I also throw it on over my PJ's when lounging around the house after work or on the weekends.  It is my favorite not only because it is purple but because it is so darn soft and cozy.  Buy one for your self, family and friends, you can't go wrong.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B: even Lucy was checking it out
Have a wonderful weekend y'all, thanks for reading.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

  1. Your robe looks so cozy!! Love that purse too. Definitely going to check the website out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Alyson. The robe is a must have and comes in so many fun colors. If you follow Sherpani on Facebook they have weekly 50-75% off specials, makes great gift ideas.

      Delete
  2. we have 2 little weeniers too! yay for weenie dogs - they rock! My husband actually grew up having those dogs and introduced them to me. best snuggle buddies EVER! lol. by the way, I just found your blog from the link up party - glad I did! I'm following along now and excited to read more posts from you! Come say hi if you get a chance, I love making new friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Whitney. The wenniers are the best snuggle bunnies and you can't beat their mischievous behavior!! I grew up with them as well and my husband is learning to love the breed. I will look forward to following your blog as well and seeing pictures of your weenie's. Happy weekend!!

      Delete
  3. Your lunchbox is cute! I bought my first Vera last year, and I love it... can't believe I waited so long to try them. I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby thanks for your comment. All the Vera's are awesome to use year round. I love when the new colors come out for the season. If you sign up for their email list they sent out AMAZING coupons quit ofter, you should check it out.

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...