1.30.2014

Five on Friday {Bronco's Addition}

Favorite Bronco's Picture EVER
I thought this week it may be fun to take a trip down memory lane to my 5 favorite (recent) Bronco's memories.  While I remember the 1997 and 1998 Super Bowl wins with John Elway it seems so long ago.  When they show the footage now it definitely screams "90's" and "This one's for John" (Maybe you will only get that one if you live in Denver).  If I only had a crystal ball at the beginning of the season to realize what a great year this would be!  With out further adu in no particular order I present to you my favorite five Bronco's moments...


{One}
2011 Season: What a crazy season to be a Bronco's fan.  It started out with splitting season tickets with a co-worker.  I thought I got the short  end of the stick with the tickets we got including Jets and Chicago.  We were going into the season with a quarterback battle between Orton and Tebow and a new coach after Josh McDanials got fired.  The season was C-R-A-Z-Y and when Tebow came in you could not predict what was going to happen.  The two most exciting games of the year we were lucky enough to attend.  I was pulling my hair out, under my seat, covering my eyes crazy while we kept watching Tebow and the Bronco's pull out a win with seconds on the clock.  Every game was truly a nail bitter (good thing they sell Orange Crush vodka drinks at the game, only way I got through)!
Tebow really brought a fire to the Denver fans that continued on twofold with the Manning era.  (Check out two of my old posts {HERE} and {HERE})

GB2 (God Bless and GO BRONCOS) 



Club Level oh so nice!!
Nothing like being photo bombed by the statue
{Two}
2006 Divisional Play off game: Way back in January of 2006 right after my graduation from college we were offered play off tickets in the South Stands.  People this is where the action happens, this is where the true, INSANE Bronco's fans come together and go crazy.  Toward the end of the game as the Bronco's were behind Brad looked at me and said, "Your guy Champ Bailey is horrible today why can't he make a play?"  I kid you not 5 seconds (yes 5) later Champ intercepted Tom Brady in the end zone right in front of us and runs the play back 100 yards for a touch down.  Ya'll I about lost by mind with the crazy screams.  Brad still will never live that statement down (Don't talk about Champ that way EVER)!

Gotta Love him
{Three}
This season: BY FAR THE MOST FUN I HAVE EXPERIENCED AS A BRONCOS FAN.  Peyton Manning is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.  This years Bronco's posts {Here}, and {Here}.


Gotta Love the Rocky Mountains and Denver
{Four}
Training Camp/Scrimmages: I don't know about other football teams but the Bronco's put on an amazing free training camp and team scrimmage.  The Training camp takes place for about 3 weeks in the late summer and is open most days to the public for free.  The Scrimmage is where all the magic happens, this is Brad's "favorite day of the year".  Brad lines up about 10 hours before the gates open, waits all day, turns into a cra-cra when the gates opens and scores us all the best autographing seats in the house.  We have done this for 2 years in a row and both years received premium autographs from Peyton Manning, Champ Bailey, Erik Decker, DT and so many more.  Summer would just not be the same with out the Training camp experience.

Dove Valley Training Camp
Good ol' Orton vs. Tebow
College Helmet
All the great's including Brad's unicorn Champ


{Five}
Saints Game 2011: This was a prime time Sunday night game that brought with it all the TV big shots.  We got awesome seats about 5 rows from the field and had an excellent view of all the action.  The Bronco's pulled out a big win and it was so fun to be there after the game to watch the live TV feed.  The game was in October and part of the NFL Breast Cancer Awareness month.  We were all decked out with pink pom-pom's and glasses. The weather was great and the whole experience was awesome.


Pre-Game
View from our seats
Victory
Bob Costas
If it hasn't become apparent I too like Brad am a total F-A-N-A-T-I-C and bleed orange and blue.

GO BRONCO'S, TIME TO RIDE!!!

Linking up with all these lovely ladies for their fabulous Friday link ups.
AprilChristinaNatasha and Darci for Five on Friday , Lauren ElizabethLife RearrangedThe Diary of a Real House Wife , The Grits Blog, and Ten Feet of Beale with their Friday link ups.




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

  1. So many fun memories here!! Happy Super Bowl weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I gotta be honest I know ZERO about the Broncos - except that Peyton Manning is your QB...and to be honest that's probably all I know about the NFL. So now I feel like I am going to be making some serious impressions this Sunday at the Super Bowl par-tay. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley, I am glad I have now made you a semi educated football and most importantly Bronco's fan. Other at the party will b seriously impresses :) Have fun at your party!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...