12.09.2013

Weekend Recap

 I am so happy the holiday's are in full swing and along with that all the festive activities.  We normally jam pack our weekend with plans but this weekend was rare where we took it easy.  I started off Saturday by getting my monthly message at Spavia, oh my heavens this is the best place to get spa treatments.  I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated afterward. 

 
Saturday night Brad and I decided to have a date night and use some gift cards we had been saving up.  We started our night with a great dinner and P.F.Changs.  We decided to go to the mall where the AMC movies has new reclining chairs and a bar.  WOW my movie experience was about the best it could be lounged back in my big comfy red leather recliner. 
Don't mind the fact the flash was so bright I look Asian
 We saw the Hunger Games and it was great on the bid screen, I really enjoyed the plot however I was disappointed at the end and the fact that I have to wait another year to see what happens!!  O'well it was a good cliff hanger.  I only read the first book so I was really into the movie and where they went with the plot.  I highly recommend if you have a movie theater near you with reclined seats GO, and go fast, you will not regret it. 
 
 
Sunday we slept in (heaven) and took it easy until we meet our friend John at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Bronco's game.  It is our tradition to get together with John/Maggie and other friends for every game, if you don't know my husband he is a Bronco FANATIC, not just a fan.  BWW is always a good place with lots of TV's and general excitement.  My Bronco's did not disappoint as they kicked the Titans butts and broke several records.  Matt Prater kicked the longest field goal in NFL history and Payton Manning is continuing to have the best season in his career.  I must admit I am now starting to act like Brad and go "cra-cra" if my boys don't win, I have to remind myself that it is just a game!!
 


We wrapped up Sunday night with the season finale of Amazing Race, Revenge and Betrayal.  All in all it was a great relaxing weekend!!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...