12.24.2013

Weekend Recap

Twas the weekend before Christmas and the whole world is going crazy with getting their shopping done before the holiday.  I don't know about all of you but everywhere that we went this weekend was CRAZY and people were in full meltdown mood.  This includes the roads and Highways with tons of BAD drivers.  On the positive side we did get some beautiful snow to hopefully put an end to some of the Grinch esque behavior. 

Saturday was full of shopping, shopping and MORE SHOPPING!!  We were able to get all the last minute gifts and be done with everyone on our list (even my new Brother and Sister dog style, more to come on that soon).  After Brad and I went out most of the day my mom and I decided to tackle the mall once again as well.  We may have had a huge lapse in judgment but after getting an
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G deal at Nordstrom the mall visit was worth our time.  After driving home in the winter wonderland, I put on Christmas music and got all of our gifts wrapped and under the tree, big accomplishment.  Frankie is too smart for his own good and was dutifully watching the gifts as I was wrapping and totally knew the Petsmart purchases.  He was calmly obsessively laying next to them under the Christmas tree.

Impossible to get Frankie with out barking
He was watching his gifts in this one

Typical weenier dog stare off over toys

So tired, time to suckle
 Sunday was game day for our beloved Bronco's {PFM Post from yesterday}and I was a nervous wreck all morning.  This was a must win and lets face it going on the road and not having the best defense made me ubber nervous.  In normal tradition John and Maggie came over to enjoy tolerate our cheers, boos, yells, screams, etc. while the game unfolded.  They grilled a fabulous steak lunch with Cesar Salad and Asparagus, yummy!  The first three quarters were not the best but the Bronco's pulled off a record breaking win (PFM most touch downs ever) and have a chance at full home filed advantage for the post season.  We exchanged gifts with one another and had a wonderful time.

Shocker Bronco's gifts



Shock over my new Shirpani bag
John and his 'Merica shirt
Maggie opening her gifts
The whole crew
High Five after the record touch down

All in all the weekend was not too stressful and I feel like I was able to accomplish(could this have to do with my 3 Starbucks treats) a lot.  I am looking forward to one short day of work and then a full week of Christmas celebrations. 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...