12.20.2013

Five on Friday




Happy Friday!!!  Christmas is just around the corner and we have had a lucky week in the Sill family, keep the streak coming!!  I am linking up with April, Christina, Natasha and Darci for their fabulous,famous Five on Friday.

{One}
Money on the ground: While I was in a shopping craze on Sunday night after I had a melt down calmly decided I needed to get my shopping done I found $20 laying in the street outside of Ross.  Let me tell you I needed that $20 pick me up after leaving Ross it was a mad house and the whole store looked like 2 year olds had been dropped off to DISTROY. The $20 blowing in the wind when I spotted it, you would have thought I was Usain Bolt when I made eye contact.  I plan to buy $20 in scratch and wins to hand out to everyone at Christmas, maybe the luck will continue and someone (hopefully me) will win big!!



{Two}
Back Patio: Thank you little baby Jesus (Tallahassee nights reference) that this project is done.  The husband is happy, the dogs are happy and thus this wife/dog mommy is happy.  The patio looks amazing {See Post} and turned out so much better then I had in my mind.  I can't wait for entertaining to begin come spring, I see a patio party in the near future! 



{Three}
Birch Box: I always get excited this time of month waiting close to the mailbox for my box to arrive.  This months box came in a decorative fun holiday box with lots of goodies.  I especially loved the chocolate treat that popped in your mouth like pop-corn, it was a fun little surprise.  Every month the box is always filled with some many great goodies, things I wouldn't normally try on my own or by at the store.  This is such a great gift for any of the gals in your life or for yourself. 

Don't mind the blurr!

popcorn
{Four}
Discount Flowers at Kingsoopers: This is my first stop when I go grocery shopping.  The flowers in the discount bin are in great shape and I will get two of three bouquets for under $10. I love arranging the flowers and mixing them in different vases and mason jars to put around the house.  They usually last at least a week and in some cases up to three weeks.  I will never buy full price flowers again.   


{Five}
Football Pool: Brad and I have been participating in a football pool for a couple of years now.  Each of us have won the pot once in years past.  Usually the pot is between $100-$120, you have to pick which team will win and your confidence level in the win.  We hadn't played all year as we usually are quite bad at guessing, however Brad's best friend John kept winning so Brad wanted to give him a run for his money.  The sole reason we entered into the pool was to make sure John didn't win (all in good fun), and guess what... BRAD WON.  I couldn't believe we had to route for Baltimore for the win but when $110 was on the line we caved.  Brad hasn't declared what he will do with the money but I am hoping I get a fun date night out of it (hint, hint Brad if you are reading)

There you have it, my current list of favorites.  I am excited to report this weekend we are taking it easy and finishing up some last minute Christmas shopping.  Have a great weekend.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...