12.16.2013

Weekend Recap

I seriously can't believe Christmas is next week, where in the heck did December go?!  This weekend was packed as usual with fun activities with family and friends.  We are having our back deck done which is leading to lots of stress with the dachshunds so Saturday started which getting them out of the house for their little doggie "cabin fever" with a long walk at the park.  After that we had some Christmas errands to run before our fun night out.  We went to the Buell Theater to see Cirque Dreams Holidaze which is put on by Cirque du Soleil traveling group. We started the night off right with a fabulous dinner at La Loma's.  This is one of Brad and I's favorite Mexican restaurants in the area, the food is always SOO good and consistent.

Tortilla's being made
The show was great show with lots of AMAZING acrobatics and stunts.  There were so many times that I literally could not watch.  My favorite while mind you not the most extreme was the couple that did a change of clothes with a wave of their wand and glitter, I think they may have even been on America's Got Talent, there were amazing and the dresses were gorgeous.  I would highly recommend any of the Cirque du Soleil shows, take it from a girl that hates the circus (I get to sad for the animals).
Cirque Dreams Holidaze


Sunday we went out with my mom and our best friends (John and Maggie) and John's mom (Sue) to Cracker Barrel and the movies.  Seriously where has Crackle Barrel been my whole life and why have I not been there more often?  Not only is it inexpensive but the food is "finger lickn' good"!  I love the general store where you get to wonder/shop while you wait for you table, they seriously have some awesome gifts.  We then went to go see Last Vegas.  I will admit I was not dying to see this movie but let me tell you it was one of the funniest movies that I have seen in a long time.  The cast was awesome and I spend most of the movie just cracking up.  I especially loved Morgan Freeman's character.  All 6 of us had a great time laughing afterwards about all the funny scenes.

We finished off the weekend with getting the house fully decorated (FINALLY) and finishing some shopping.  I am so happy with the way the house looks, I will get pictures up soon!! 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...