12.13.2013

Five on Friday

 
Happy Friday Y'all!!!  I can't believe we are one week closer to Christmas, I am getting so excited for the holidays.  Today is my first time joining April, Christina, Natasha and Darci for their famous Five on Friday.  I had some ideas last night of what I was going to post if the Bronco's won but that ship sailed in the 2nd quarter!!!  Here is my revised list.

{One}
Riding Boots: I can't tell you how long I have been in the market for a pair of these Babies.  For some reason my calf seems to be on the "large" side and every boot that I try to wear just doesn't fit.  Also one of my calves is bigger then the other which makes it that much harder.  After much advise I decided to try Nordstrom's as they have an excellent return policy.  Got my first pair... you guessed it they didn't fit, shook off my frustration and decide to try one more time... Vola the boots arrived yesterday and I love them and they fit {HERE}!!!  Moral of the story, even after having trying on 100 10+ boots and going through multiple mini melt downs that my husband witnessed, there is a pair of riding boots out there for all.
 

{Two}
Starbucks: I just love all the holiday drinks and the cute little red cups that they come in.  Nothing screams "Holiday" to me then a warm lovely Starbucks in my hand.  My personal new favorite is...
"A skinny Chai Tea Latte with 2 squirts pumpkin or peppermint" this all depends on the mood I am in. They are fabulous and about half the calories of the other holiday drinks.
 

{Three}
New Jackets: I am a lucky girl and got two very nice early Christmas gifts from my awesome hubby.  I am a self proclaimed jacket connoisseur however I was in desperate need of a nice career jacket and a long, puffy, warm jacket. The career jack came from my favorite shop Ann Taylor Loft {HERE} and the puffy loveliness came from Eddie Bauer {HERE}.  I highly recommend both, I get compliments almost each day on both of them and a bonus is that they are very warm.
 
Wool Blend Twill Double Breasted Coat - Done in a luxe wool blend - and finished with utterly glam metallic buttons - this sophisticated sweet coat is one piece your cool weather wardrobe can't live without. Spread point collar. Double breasted button front. Long sleeves. Side pockets. Back buttoned waist tab. Inverted back pleat. Lined. 32 1/2" long.
Slope Side®  Down Parka
 
 
{Four}
Paperwhites: Most people say "what the heck are those?" My response... "my favorite holiday flower, duh!!" Not sure how I ever became obsessed with this holiday flower but I am sure my mom had something to do with it.  Every year I pick up my bulbs at a local florist and then drop them in water and watch them grow into the beautiful delicate flowers.  They make a great gift to give in a vase and they smell so good.  No Christmas is complete with out at least 4 sets of Paperwhites around my house.
 

{Five}
Snow on the Flatirons: This is one of those things that I try my hardest not to take advantage of everyday as I truly am blessed to live in a beautiful state.  Every day on my way to work in Boulder, CO I have the most wonderful view.  When it gets cold and snowy that view becomes magical. 
 
 
 Source: Jack Sasson

There you have it my first time with this fun link up and my brain is running for future Five on Friday Posts.  Happy Friday!!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Hi from the linkup, beautiful!!! You are such a doll. Love this list...you DO live in a beautiful state. My hubs and I hope to visit CO sometime in the next year for that reason...it's so beautiful! And full of adventure! :)

    Hope you had a lovely weekend, doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise, CO is defiantly a great please to visit no mater what time of year. There is so much to do both in the mountains and the foothills. Thanks for reading my blog!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...