12.22.2011

Winter Break fun list

When I was a kid and school got out for the summer my mom would always take me out to eat and we would write a break fun list!! It was always fun to see how many items would be crossed out by the end of break. I am lucky that my work is very generous for the holidays and we get a week and a half off. Since Bead has extra vacation time we get to take a long break together. In the spirit of fun here is my Winter Break fun list...
1. Go somewhere warm
2. Surprise Brad
3. Ice Skate
4. Go sledding
5. Go to the movies and get pop-corn and candy
6. Spend time in a hot tub
7. Receive a massage
8. Go shopping and get a calendar
9. Cheer on the Bronco's and Tim Tebow
10. Drive around and look at Christmas lights
11. Eat anything and everything Peppermint
12. HAVE FUN!!!

What is your winter break fun list? Can't wait to see how many I can get done!!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...