12.15.2011

Happy Holiday's from the Sill's

I love all the link up's that are going on in the Blog world right not.  So I decided it would be fun to link up with the Christmas Carousel and share with all of your our Christmas card for this year.
I must admit the last 3-5 years I have not been good about sending out cards but this year I saw a great Living Social deal from Simply to Impress and couldn't pass it up.  When I designed the card I couldn't believe how many fun options t here was to choose from and what a great time I had creating the card.  There are lots of fun templates, colors and things you can do to enhance your Christmas card.  So with out further adieu I present the 2011 Sill Family Christmas Card...

I selected pictures from this year that represented what we had been up to and what we love. From left to right, top to bottom, 1. On our trip in Manitou Springs on a hike with all the pretty leaves, 2. On a hike at Lilly Lake this summer near Estes Park, 3. Before our first of many trip to watch the Bronco's play (Notice the Bronco flag in the back ground!) and 4. Our fun trip to Washington D.C. in front of the capital. 

Brad and I feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful, fun filled year and we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and fun filled New year!!!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...