12.16.2011

Welcome to our Home for Christmas

I am joining up with Kelly's Korner Christmas Tour of Homes.  I love to decorate the house for Christmas each year.  There are many things that I will pick up after Christmas on great deals that I will use for the next year.  I have lots of things that I put out that have lots of memories from growing up but also some new items with new memories.  Please come in and enjoy my holiday home tour...

Our Christmas Tree
Our special Tinkerbelle topper that we got on our honeymoon in Disney World
Table Scape with a homemade sampler my aunt gave us our first Christmas we were married
Large nativity Set
Coffee Table Center Piece
Cookie Jar for all the holiday treats
Miniature Tree with ornaments, I love anything miniature!!
Miniature Tree Topper
Miniature Tree nativity scene
Paper whites my favorite Christmas flower
This is up all year but it goes well with the Christmas theme
Side table decorations













SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. The paperwhites are so beautiful and I love the Tinkerbell tree topper.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...