12.06.2011

Loving this time of Year

I just love this time of year and all the fun times that come along with it. It starts in the morning where it seems like my full holiday wardrobe consists of lots of red, black, silver and of coarse purple. While driving to work a gaze in amazement if the beautiful snow covered Rocky Mountains with snow capped Flatirons. As I drive down Pearl Street I admire all the businesses decorations. Then I walk in the office to new cards from clients and new goodies. (Side note: how can you not gain weight at this time of year with so many temptations!) After turning on my computer I go straight to the live stream of Christmas music. Today was bad when I put a client on hold to sing along with my favorite song. I don't usually indulge in hot coco or hot tea often but at this time of year there is no limit. Nothing tastes better then a hot beverage with yummy homemade cookies. Overall the office seems to be a happier place!!

Then it's time to drive home and look at all the Christmas glow on the way home. Getting mail now has now becoming excited as its not just bills but cards and gifts! After dinner it is so much fun to watch Christmas movies and specials all the while smelling our fresh Christmas tree. Oh the true bliss of the Holiday season.
The weekends are just as Christmas filled with non stop shopping and Christmas tunes.

I hope you are all enjoying the season as much as I am!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...