11.15.2011

My iPhone Rewind {October/November}

I have seen other Bloggers do what is called a monthly phone dump of photos. I thought this was a great idea since I always seem to have lots of photos that don't make it to the blog. So with out further adu here are my September/October phone pictures. ENJOY!
On our way to the CU vs. Oregon Game
Frankie Sleeping on his new "mommy"
Brad and I at the pumpkin patch
Our last fishing trip of the year, notice my yuck face the tail touched me
Heading out for a Halloween Party
First Red Cup :) Peppermint Flavor
Stadium Tour
My angelic Belle Pug
First snow of the season on my way to work
Mack, Brad and I having fun at the game
Sunset while we were fishing
Brad after an afternoon out watching the Broncos
CU finally wins it first home game of the year
Tire fire in the parking lot of the strip mall by our house
My dapple children looking there best


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...