11.18.2011

Denver Bronco's are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Three months ago I bought tickets for last nights game to give to Brad for his birthday.  We try to at least go to a couple of Bronco's game's each year however with them being so bad the last couple of years it is hard justifying spending money on the games.  This season has been a rough with lots of up and downs so Brad and I had no idea what we would be in for store for.
Vetrian's Day Celebration with the military
Well let me tell you folks IT WAS THE MOST EXCITING GAME EVER.  Our seats were amazing so we basically were right next to the field at about the 30 yard line on the Bronco's side.  The crowd in our section was great.  We even ended up standing most of the game.  Brad lost his voice after the 1st quarter then had to rest in again until the 4th quarter.  I was a nervous wreck I was screaming so loud and pounding on the seat in front of me that I actually have bruises on my finger tips today.  The crowd noise was insane.  It was a close game tell the very end.  The Jets kicked the ball to Eddie Royal who was tackled on the 5 yard line.  That is when the magic happened.  Tebow led the Bronco's on a 95 yard drive ending in a 30 yard quarter back keep touch down!!!  We were jumping, screaming and high- fiving everyone.  It was truly one of those moments I won't forget.  Brad was so happy that we got to see such a great game for his birthday.
Tim Tebow in the end zone with the winning touchdown
After the game Brad and I waiting near the tunnels for the players to come out and to get autographs.  Brad has been waiting to get his Texas A&M mini helmet signed by Rookie Von Miller the whole season.  Von is a beast and the best thing that has happened to our defense in a long time.  Coupled with Elvis Dumerville, Champ Bailey, and Brain Dawkins the Bronco's Defence is a force to be reckoned with.  Von Miller is down right scary and all the quarterbacks are left with nightmares from his tackles after he is done with them.  We were able to get a great spot on the tunnel gate and Brad got the signature.  Von was very nice and excited to see an Aggie's fan in the crowd. 

Brad Signed Helmet, Von Miller even personalized it
And last but not least I am happy that the critic's of Tim Tebow and the Bronco's are beside themselves as to how the can explain 3 back to back victories and the success of the Bronco's with Tebow.  He may not be a conventional quarterback or do what other quarterback do but you know what he makes it FUN to be a Bronco fan and we are winning.  So I would like to give a Mile High Salute to the one and only Tim Tebow for making me a Bronco fanatic and giving me something to look forward to each week!!!

I think this says it all, just look at those numbers


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...