11.23.2011

The ABC's of Alisha Sill

Hmm, this title makes me think about the Toby Keith song, "Let's talk about Me".  Anyways I've been seeing the ABC's around the blog world so I thought I would join in on the fun!!
A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: Queen


C. Chore that you hate: Laundry and Dishes, yuck!!!


D. Dogs: 3 dogs, Belle the pug, Frankie the dapple dachshund and Lucy the long hair dachshund


E. Essential start to your day: Sleep!!!  Let's just say I am not a morning person, never have been and never will be!!


F. Favorite color: PURPLE, anything and everything that can be owned in purple I have, just ask Brad, if all else fails and you don't know what to buy me stick with the signature color.


G. Gold or Silver: Silver, I hardly have anything that is gold.


H. Height: 5'1" but I like to say 5'2"

I. Instruments you play: None at the current time.  But when I was in middle school I played the flute and was the first chair, I pretty much rocked it.


J. Job title: Broker Associate/ Property Manager for Four Star Realty.  Basically in easy terms I am a Realtor and manage 376 individual houses in Boulder County.  Life can be good at my job but sometimes the people I have to deal with are BAD.  My days are never the same and I always have good work stories. 


K. Kids: None right now.  Just my fur babies.


L. Live: Colorado, I am a native.  Brad and I hope one day to move to Texas as it is our favorite state to visit and seems to be our pace :)


M. Mother’s name: Debbie


N. Nicknames: Leash, Aleash, shesha(my mom say this, yuck!) and Bethurum (my maiden name).  I prefer to just be called ALISHA!!


O. Overnight hospital stays: None, thank you I don't think I can handle it, scary!!


P. Pet peeves: Currently people saying bad things about Tebow and the Broncos other wise I would say people that create drama or people that are always in a bad mood.


Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody buts Baby in the Corner" from Dirty Dancing


R. Right or left handed: right


S. Siblings: None only child, used to hate it when I was younger, love it now that I am an adult.  I do have a sister-in-law and 2 step-brother-in-laws (All Brad's family)


T. Truth or Dare: Truth


U. Ultimate Vacation: Italy or a Greek cruise, can't decide.  Brad and I travel a lot which I am so thankful for.


V. Vegetable you hate: Spinach


W. What makes you run late: Well lets just say I am always late!!  I hope to grow out of this stage of my life at some point but I think it is highly doubtful :)


X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, thumb and head


Y. Yummy food that you make: I love to bake and I love to make Mexican food


Z. Zoo animal: Marmot's I just love them to pieces!!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...