11.07.2010

A Little of this and A Little of that

This week was a very long week, I had a tough closing but it closed on Friday so the weekend was time to celebrate. On Saturday Brad finally talked his BF John into going fishing with him in the boat.  They had a great time and John caught his first bass EVER.  Brad caught two decent sized fish, so all in all it was a good time. See pictures below from the fishing outing.











 I decided to treat myself for my hard work and got a message, manicure and pedicure.  I have been looking every where for a cute pair of winter boots so I went to Nordstrom Rack to see what they had.  While there they were having a drawing for a $250 FREE shopping shoe spree.  I entered and five minutes later over the intercom they said..." the winner is ALISHA SILL" !!!  I was so excited.  The only catch was I had to pick out all the shoes right then and there.  This was a little hard since I was all by myself and had no one to help.  O'well I came out with 6 pairs of really nice shoes.  I got two pairs of boots, 1 pair of navy heals, 1 pair of flats and 2 pairs of my favorite designer Nine West.  It was so funny people kept coming up to me and were telling me how lucky I was and how jealous they were.  I was thrilled!!!!  If you know me you know since age 1 I have been addicted to shoes and clothes.  So this win to me was like heaven on earth :)



Saturday night Brad and I went to our new favorite restaurant Tahona on Pearl Street for drinks and dinner.  I even had Pumpkin Pie infused tequila, it was strong but good.  Brad and I enjoyed a low key Sunday shopping at the Loveland out door mall.  It was nice that the Bronco's had a bye-week and we didn't have to worry about them playing awful and being the laughing stock of the NFL.  We stopped by our favorite BBQ restaurant in Loveland called Serious Texas BBQ.  For those of you who know Texas it is a lot like Rudy's.  They have great food that is very inexpensive.  See the link and I would highly recommend it, they have even been featured in Sunset Magazine.  http://www.serioustexasbbq.com/

Now it is time to get the usual Sunday chores done before Monday.  This week is supposed to be very cold so I have to get my winter clothes officially out, BOO!!!  Have a great week.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures! John had a blast too! - Maggie

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...