2.19.2012

Date Night

Brad and I decided to have a date day/night and pretend we were dating again, not the old married couple we are!! It was so much fun to make a whole day to just spend time with one another and have a great time.  We went to go see The Vow at the movies.
It was a great movie, I really enjoy the whole story line.  I was a little disappointed with the ending as I wish they would have finished a little better but over all it was great.  I also got so excited as they showed previews that Titanic will be coming back for the 100 year anniversary of the ship sinking on the big screen in 3-D.  This is my second all time watched movie in the theaters so I was about to jump out of my seat watching the previews.  Brad kept having to "hush" me as I was so excited. Back to The Vow I would highly recommend seeing it and plan on seeing it with someone you love.

We then went to Olive Garden, one of Brad and I's favorite restaurants.  I just love the food there and it is always good and a great atmosphere.  I love the Moscato wine and great all you can eat soup and salad.  The food was excellent as always and it was nice to have some one on one time with my honey.  What a great way to end a busy week/weekend and a great way to celebrate the CHANGE as mentioned on the blog.  I promise the next blog will be about the CHANGE in our lives.
Lovely wine, I was a happy girl



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...