2.12.2012

Change

I feel like I have been out of the Blogging loop now for weeks.  There is so much that I had hoped to post in the last month but time has just not allowed me to sit down and Blog.  Brad and I are excited for a new BIG change in our lives.  We have been anxiously awaiting to get the final word on the new change and then I will feel more comfortable about talking about it to the Blot world.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that are BIG change will all come together very soon!!!

In other news I have been really sick and haven't really been able to get better as I have a lot going on a work.  It seems as if all of my days are jammed packed and then I am busy the second I get home as well. I am in need of a very BIG, long vacation which I don't see coming very soon.  We had to cancel our trip to the Bass Master Classic this year as our BIG change means we can't travel during those times.  Hopefully very soon though we will be able to get out of town and do something very fun as we really need a little R and R time.

More to come on the BIG change soon, as many of you know I HATE CHANGE so needless to say I have been a nervous reck for weeks now, thus getting sick on top of it :)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...