3.19.2012

St. Patrick's Day Celebrations

We had a low key day but made sure to celebrate the 'Ol luck of the Irish. Now mind you neither Brad nor I have one ounce of Irish in us but it is still a great holiday to celebrate. St. Patrick's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays given it is so close to my birthday. Everyone dressed up for the day including two bandanas on the dachshunds and puggie got a very festive shirt.



Showing off our matching green shirts.




Belle was over picture taking




Belle getting her beauty sleep before our guests arrived.

We had my aunt, uncle and mom over to enjoy a yummy St. Patrick's Day dinner. I made corned beef, cabbage, red potatoes, green dream salad, Irish cheese and soda bread. I even made festive green drinks for everyone to enjoy. We all ate way to much and turned green from all the Irish food.




Green Grass Hoppers with cream de mint.




Corned beef right out of the crock pot




Full plate of pure yummyness!!




The whole group

I hope everyone else had a great day and celebrated no matter if your Irish or not!!!- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...