1.01.2012

November/December phone Rewind

I have a lot of photos for the last two months on my phone. So this year I think I will do a phone rewind each month so I don't have so many. I always enjoy looking back as I take lots of different pictures on my phone that I don't take on the camera. Here is our month in rewind.... (these are in no particular order)
From my office window of the large snow storm we got before Christmas (18 inches)
Bronco's vs. Jets game on Thursday night, we had so much fun
First picture of our Christmas tree right after we decorated it
Pretty poinsettia's when we got our tree, thought they looked like Candy Canes
My two favorite boys, puts a big smile on my face :)
November snow storm shot on my way into work, the mountains looked so pretty
Christmas lights on "crack", lots of decorations, Frankie was mesmerized
Pretty multi-color light tree with snow on it
Fox we saw in Arizona
Brad handing out at the pool in Arizona
Brad's red velvet cupcakes I made him for his Birthday
Brad after eating the best Mexican food ever in Phoenix
Pablano pepper stuffed with cheese and meat, so good!!
Frankie actually looking calm with his favorite ball.  He had his sweater on since it was cold.
Mel the Pig that Brad's family sponsors, what a "ham"
In the Arizona desert
At the greenery where we get our tree every year


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...