10.30.2011

Happy Halloween

I must admit that Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays but there are still quite a few fun things about it. When I was a kid the biggest talk with Halloween was always if you would have to wear your coat over your costume or not. 9 times out of 10 you would have a great costume that was covered up! My mom always used to make me my costumes and they were always original and cute!!
Halloween parties at school used to always be very fun as well with costumes at great snacks. BUT my favorite part growing up was my OCD self sorting my candy after trick-or-treating. I would spend hours sorting, organizing and documenting my bag of goodies! Am I crazy did anyone else do this? Probably not many but by far it is what made my Halloween world turn. It also would put me in a great position to trade the candy I hated with others . Oh the memories it sure puts a smile on my face.
The one tradition from a child I still do every year is bake and flavor all the pumpkin seeds. Yum I love these crunchy treats. What traditions have you kept as an adult, or memories do you have about Halloween?
Happy Halloween all, now on to handing out candy and watching my favorite Halloween movie "Hocus Pocus".

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...